Heating and Air Conditioning Tips
If you answered “Yes” to the above questions you should contact City Heating and Air right away! For over 15 years we have been servicing Charlotte heating and air conditioning units. We provide quality work at a reasonable price. Whether it is repairing your unit or replacing it, we are going to ensure that you are taken care of.
Things to know when it comes to Charlotte heating and air conditioning units
With the swings of summer and winter in our area, it’s very important to have your unit checked every year. We have maintenance packages to help with longevity of your unit so you don’t have to worry about it. If you wish to do it yourself these are the things to check for:
- Inspection of coolant levels and pressure
- Calibration of thermostat and check of proper cycle and temperature
- Inspection of wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays, adjusting and tightening if necessary
- Checking the evaporator coil for cleanliness
- Checking that the condensate drain is clear
- Condenser inspection and cleaning
- Inspection of the outdoor disconnect
- Examination of fan motor and blade
We have been thriving in the HVAC installation, repair and maintenance business for more than 15 years. A decade and a half of service has ensured that we don’t just constantly provide great service; we also keep getting better as we learn from our own experiences. Want to hear what others think about our service? Check out our testimonials page.
We understand that your comfort is one of the most important parts of your life and we dedicate our efforts to getting to you as fast as possible. Call Us Today, Charlotte, for your Heating and Air Conditioning needs (704) 400-0000